The following policies, terms and conditions govern the use as well as all transactions carried out on the Box of Beer website. We reserve the right to make changes to the website or to this disclaimer at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website or Purchaser and Box of Beer Ltd, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Information about us
- Box of Beer is a trading name of Box of Beer Ltd (“We”, “Our”), our website is http://www.boxofbeer.co.uk. We are registered as a private limited company in England and Wales number: 09807873.
- We can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
- It is an offence for persons under 18 years old to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol.
- It is an offence for anyone to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol for someone under 18 years old.
- We operate a “No ID No Sale” policy. As purchaser you will need to verify your age on checkout, service will be declined to persons under 18 years of age.
- As purchaser you will need to indicate the name of the person accepting delivery. The named person accepting delivery must ensure that they have acceptable form of photographic ID proving that they are 18 years of age or over available for inspection. Acceptable form of ID being Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence and PASS Accredited Scheme (i.e. Validate UK Scheme).
- Delivery will be refused if the recipient appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.
- It is against the law to sell or supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. All deliveries must be signed for by someone over the age of 18.
- Delivery can only be made to a home or business address given at the time of the order.
- Box of Beer provide a delivery only service through this website,
- We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days, and in many cases the next working day. We have a staggered price model for delivery based on weight:
Weight Items Carrier Delivery Time Cost Up to 2kg 1 gift box or 5 single cans Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class 2 to 3 working days £4 Over 2kg 2 or more Gift boxes MyHermes 3 to 5 working days £7 and up
- All of our products are non-refundable, but if you have received a product that is defective you are entitled to a full refund, which can be arranged by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All online payments are processed through PayPal, which securely handles all transactions and doesn’t share your credit card or banking information with us. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. If you have any queries relating to your transaction please contact PayPal.
- All online payments and refunds are subject to the terms and conditions published on the PayPal website.
- By submitting a review to our site you are agreeing to our use of it on our website and social media under the following conditions:
We reserve the right to edit your review as we see fit.
- We may decide not to publish your review. This would be at our discretion, but might be because it’s too long, has too many typos, seems suspiciously biased one way or another, or just that it’s not the kind of thing we’re looking for.
- While you retain copyright in your work, by submitting any content to www.boxofbeer.co.uk, you allow Box of Beer Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- If you have a problem with a review you have submitted, please contact us at email@example.com.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Box of Beer reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- Box of Beer Ltd is committed to providing its customers with a service that respects their privacy.
- We will not trade, sell or rent your personal information to others without your permission. We will from time to time send you e-mails regarding new products as well as developments in the industry in terms of laws that may affect your purchase of beer. However, if for any reason you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please tell us by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Box of Beer Ltd. has taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, Box of Beer Ltd. takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Box of Beer Ltd. shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
- All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Box of Beer Ltd. makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations.
- Box of Beer Ltd. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and Box of Beer Ltd. will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site.